So, it’s that time of the month again – No, not that time, I mean the time where when you’re trying to watch your sweets intake, cravings strike! Well, by making this scrumptious cookies (courtesy of Oxygen, one of my favourite fitness magazines!), you can crush those cravings with chocolatey, nutty, healthy, greatness.
- 1/2cup oats (organic is always the best!)
- 1tbsp almond butter (a much healthier substitute for peanut butter, but if unavailable, use an equal amount of all natural peanut butter!)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (if it’s chocolate, even tastier!)
- 1 egg white
- 2 packets of Stevia (an all-natural sugar replacement) for taste
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/8cup carob chips (a high-fiber substitute for chocolate chips with the same great taste)
- Preheat oven to 350*F (176*C). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl and mix with clean hands
- Shape dough into golf-ball sized balls. Place onto cookie sheet, about 1½ inches (4cm) apart. Bake for about 10 min, serve.